- WHAT: 70th Student Publications Homecoming Breakfast
- WHO: Alumni, students, friends of the College Heights Herald, Talisman, Student Publications Advertising and Cherry Creative
- WHEN: Saturday, Oct. 30, 2021
- TIME: 9-11 a.m., presentation at 9:45 a.m.
- WHERE: Front lawn, Adams-Whitaker Student Publications Center
- ATTIRE: Casual! Dress for tailgating or the football game
- COST: $10 per person (free if you’re a student, or an alumni member donating at least $35 a month)
- REGISTER AND PAY HERE: WKUStudentPubs.com/HC21
The 70th WKU Student Publications Homecoming Breakfast will be a little different this year.
We’re still in the thick of a global pandemic, so we’ll gather in the safest way we can, just as you asked — outdoors, safely distanced and with plenty of masks.
We’ll be in a tent outside the Adams-Whitaker Student Publications Center, not in a ballroom in Downing Student Union.
Instead of our customary country-ham breakfast, we’ll have grab-and-go breakfast sandwiches, fruit and pastries, all safely packaged, along with coffee and water.
Instead of a sit-down breakfast and full program, our event will be drop-in-and-visit and grab-a-bite, with a short presentation at a set time.
What will remain the same? For one, we’ll make our alumni awards to honor professional accomplishment. And for another, we’ll still rekindle that Student Pubs Family feeling that got us through our college years and continues to draw us back to the Hill.
We long to see you. It’s been two very long years since we last got together in person. Let’s do this. Safely.