Here are some updates that were dropped off or mailed in over the past month or so to WKU Student Publications:
- Katie Honadle (’14) is working in human resources for FAO Schwarz in New York City. She’s living in Weehawken, N.J.
- Sam Oldenburg (’13) will be back on the Hill starting in January as he takes the job of coordinator of technology and communications for the Center for Gifted Studies at WKU. Sam previously was doing photography, videography, web design, online news editing and social media management for the Catholic Courier in Rochester, N.Y.
- Elizabeth Beilman (’13) is a city reporter for the News and Tribune in Jeffersonville, Ind. She lives in Louisville.
- Tom Eblen is a columnist for the Lexington Herald-Leader.
- Becky Blair Eblen is office manager for the Blue Grass Trust for Historic Preservation in Lexington.
- Tom Yunt has been named president and chief executive office for Wick Communications, a newspaper chain based in Sierra Vista, Ariz. Tom and his wife, Marianne, recently joined the Grandparents Club with the births of Harrison Thomas Hanna and Joseph Marshall Yunt.
- Neil Budde is executive editor and vice president/news for The Courier-Journal in Louisville. He and his wife, Dale Whitfield Budde, live in Prospect.
- David T. Whitaker is an attorney for Fruit of the Loom in Bowling Green. Work and family — wife Fleur and kids James and Alice — keep him busy.
- Angela Oliver is features editor at the Messenger-Inquirer in Owensboro and is an adjunct instructor in media writing at Kentucky Wesleyan College in Owensboro.
Update us on what’s going on in your life!